- What Information is Collected.
- (a) Information You Provide to Us or is Generated by Use of our Services: We collect any information you enter on our site or mobile application, or that you give us in any other way. This may include contact information; physical and physiological measurements; fitness and health assessments, questionnaires and results; workout schedules; credit card or other payment information; and information entered to create an account. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to utilize our Services and features.
- (b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. The HAPT website, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- (c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used to manage our business, provide services to members, manage your account. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not sell your information to third parties. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you may access HAPT’s Services only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
- How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request for a disclosure required under California law should also be sent to this email.
Last updated: April 2020